Friday 29 October 2010

ZAIBA JABBAR

Not only is Zaiba Jabbar one of the nicest people to work with she is also proving to be one of the most sought after filmakers in London right now working with exciting young brands like Charlie Le Mindu, Craig Lawrence, HOUSE OF ORGANZA and David David. Here are 3 of my fav films, with a couple of questions. Check out her work on vimeo and visit her website.

How would you describe yourself?
Driven, approachable...... and a little bit weird.......

What do you love most about what you do?
I love having the opportunity to ZAIBA-FY the things I see happening around me....

What have you got coming up?
I've got a really cool collaboration with Vice online magazine. And a few other collaborations in the pipeline. I've also got an exclusive official screening of my new William Richard Green SS11 video coming soon. I just really want to challenge peoples perception of what video can be about and make it cool.




HOUSE OF ORGANZA @ THE ROYAL DALSTON HOTEL from zaiba jabbar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment